If you are a blogger or podcaster and are wanting to answer a string of random questions and possible gain a few extra page views in the process, then you’ve found the right place.
If this bit sounds familiar, it’s because I am shamelessly “borrowing” the idea from a couple other bloggers I read regularly. Mr. 1500’s original 10 Questions and Physician on Fire’s more recent Spinal Tap adaptation where he cranks it up to 11.
Thanks for the inspiration gentlemen, I hope you don’t mind me putting my own twist on your idea.
Blogger or Podcaster I’d love to hear from you. Just reach out to me via the contact page or e-mail me directly via the address at the end of this post.
Ideally I’d like to post about one per month, but ultimately the level of interest from other bloggers/podcasters will determine the frequency. I look forward to hearing from you and learning more about you!
- Who are you?
- What are you passionate about?
- What song do you want played at your funeral?
- Who’s your favorite comedian?
- What’s are you insecure about?
- Tell us something the readers of your blog or listeners of your podcast don’t know about you?
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
- Why did you start a blog/podcast?
- What post/episode are you most proud of and why?
- How is blogging/podcasting different from what you expected?
- What unique skill do you have?
- What is your favorite book that doesn’t relate to the topic you write about or discuss on your podcast?
- Dog person or cat person?
- What celebrity have you been told you look like?
- What famous person have you met?
- Let’s stretch those writing muscles. Write a Haiku summarizing you blog/podcast? (Remember a Haiku is a 3-line poem. First line- 5 syllables; second line-7 syllables; third line-5 syllables.)
- What random question would you add to this list and what’s your answer? (If I like the question, I might add it to this list.)
- Name three days that changed your life, for better or worse? (Courtesy of Mr. 1500)
If you’re interested reach out to me: email@example.com